December 13, 2010

We Love Kate!








Men want to have her, women want to be her and the world can’t get enough of her. Kate Moss continues to grace the pages of glossy fashion magazines all around the world so, what makes her so enduring as a model? "I guess I'm adaptable, Moss said. "I don't know, I kind of go with whatever they want. I don't see myself as one thing. You know, I turn up at work and they can kind of do what they want with me, really!  It's not like there is one look that I specifically do - I've done a lot of different things."

Kate has personally selected five pictures of herself for a limited edition portfolio. She has chosen a black and white image taken by her then boyfriend Mario Sorrenti in the early 90's as her favorite image taken of herself. "I think probably Mario Sorrenti print, the first black-and-white one in the series," she told the New York Times. "Even though I wasn't that naïve at the time, I really look it. I was in a relationship with him at the time and it was a very intense period of my life - it was my growing up stage. I think I was 18 or something. I'd left London and went to New York and everything started to happen."

So which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. The first shot is so ethereal... she looks incredible. I'm not a huge fan of the pelvic-thrusting motorbike shot, but geez if anyone's going to pull off band-aid sized denim cut-offs, it's probably going to be her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yourself more credit Chrissy...you would look hot in those cut offs.

    ReplyDelete