December 15, 2010

"Just Hair" Collection











Hair - David Murry
Photography - James Goss
Makeup - Sarah Laidlaw

The Just Hair Collection was shot over 2 years ago but it still surprises me how attached I am to the images. It was shot with the intention to gain one of four places on the 2008 Australian FAME Team which I was successful in being apart of. I feel like this collection was responsible for igniting my passion in hairdressing photography and what it can do for a young stylist career. 

Full creative license was given to photographer James Goss from Bon Bon Photography but it has to be said that what makeup artist Sarah Laidlaw can do with a spray gun is genius. The name and concept of Just Hair was born from my vision to create a collection of pictures that focused on just hair and the decision to use white on white and no styling was important in staying true to the original concept. 

I hope enjoy the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment