December 08, 2010

Creative People I Know #1

After many years in the creative industries I have come to know a diverse group of people in various industries that I have collaborated with or who have influenced me. "The Creative People I Know" post will be monthly and will allow you into the lives of people that I surround myself with.  Enjoy. 


It's with great pleasure the I introduce you to the fabulous Katy Reeve.






Name: Katy Reeve

Based: Toni & Guy Manly,Sydney

Profession & how long: 17yrs in Hairdressing

What creative projects are consuming you atm: the launch & progression of Toni & Guys new collection”Project 10” also collecting info for a shoot next year

What mediums do you source your inspiration from: the people around me are a constant source of inspiration, also the people I deliver education too -, the young fresh blood!

Favorite recent internet discovery. ”the monobrow”

Love: smiles

Loath: negativity

What are you reading: you have to be joking ! I have a salon, husband and a 10mths old!

3 people for a Dream dinner date: Prince (love the music), my dad (a constant inspiration and great hairdresser & businessman), and my mum (passed away 18yrs ago)

Plug yourself: I don’t need to, you can do that for me

No comments:

Post a Comment