November 14, 2010

Ksubi Eye Collection






Every one who wears frames knows that after a year with the same pair you became very uninspired catching your reflection.  Geek is cool and the fact you don't hold a prescription shouldn't hold you back from entering the world of eye fashion.  Ksubi’s new eye collection is where I would start looking if you're searching to make a statement.  The hair is also equally as impressive paying homage to a strong post war feel under the direction of Danae Selwood from Headcase in Paddington Sydney - “I wanted to create a look that reflected a utilitarian style but also keeping the look disheveled, modern and edgy – so that it falls inline with the brands identity”. 

I love everything about this shoot but if Ksubi frames are a little out of your budget especially if you don't have to wear frames then I have a little secret I'd like to share with you all...ASOS!  I recently discovered some really cheap fun fashion frames online and after receiving my order within 2 weeks I was pleasantly surprised with the quality.  I LOVE ONLINE SHOPPING! Have a little fun and step outside your comfort zone and try something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment