October 28, 2010

The birth of The Monobrow

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I introduce to all "the monobrow".  A destination where all can come and all are welcome to lose themselves in the do's and donts of a good do.  The monobrow is not only my visual diary of looks, trends, ideas and predictions for the hair and fashion industry but a catalogue of all things that float my boat in the creative industries.


After almost 15 years of growing my brand in the hairdressing industry I have always wanted to have a destination that my clients could visit to get a better idea of what influences me resulting in what they can expect when they choose me to look after their hair needs.  This is the emotion behind the monobrow.

I invite you all to become actively involved in the success of the monobrow so comment your little hearts away, spread the love and enjoy a little sensory overload...

No comments:

Post a Comment